BackWPup is a plugin for WordPress that will give you the ability to automatically backup your WordPress site. It is essential that you backup your WordPress site, otherwise everything on the site could easily be lost if problems arise. When your site goes down, you could potentially lose a lot of sales.
BackWPup can automatically be set to back up your WordPress site every day, which means you will never even have to think about it. If something goes wrong, you can rest assure that BackWPup has generated all your vital website information to get you back on track.
Features of BackWPup
BackWPup has multiple features, which makes it the choice plugin to back up your WordPress website. It is so important that you have a backup system in place because it will lower your chances of losing potential customers, help you quickly restore all data to the website and cut recovery time and cost.
There are two versions of this application offered: Free and Pro version. The free version gives you a baseline of features, which include complete backup service and email logs. The pro version has all the features offered in the free version and much more.
Here are some important features that BackWPup offers.
- Complete database backup
- Complete file backup
- Multiple site Support
- Database check
- Data compression
- WordPress XML export
- List of installed plugins
- Backup archives management
- Log file management
- Start jobs per WP-Cron, URL, system, backend or WP-CLI
- A log report via email
- Backup to Microsoft Azure
- Backup as email
- Backup to S3 services (Amazon, Google Storage, Hosteurope and more)
- Backup to Dropbox
- Backup to Rackspace Cloud Files
- Backup to FTP server
- Backup to your web space
- Backup to SugarSync
Video: How to Backup WordPress with BackWPup
Offered only in Pro Version:
- Backup to Amazon Glacier
- Backup to Google Drive
- Custom API keys for DropBox and SugarSync
- XML database backup as PHPMyAdmin schema
- Database backup as mysqldump per command line
- Database backup for additional MySQL databases
- Import and export job settings as XML
- Wizard for system tests
- Wizard for scheduled backup jobs
- Wizard to import settings and backup jobs
- Differential backup of changed directories to Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace Cloud Files, S3, and MS Azure
- Premium support
- Dynamically loaded documentation
- Automatic update from MarketPress
With BackWPup on your side, there is nothing to worry about.
BackWPup Pro Licenses
You are given 3 options when it comes to buying a BackWPup license.
Standard: Standard license cost $75 for the first 12 months. After 12 months you can renew for a reduced rate of $45 per year. During your subscription period you will have access to the BackWPup support team. You can only use the plugin for one domain.
Business: Business license cost $95 for the first 12 months. After 12 months you can renew for a reduced rate of $55 per year. During your subscription period you will have access to the BackWPup support team. You can use the plugin for up to five domains.
Developer: Standard license cost $190 for the first 12 months. After 12 months you can renew for a reduced rate of $110 per year. During your subscription period you will have access to the BackWPup support team. You can use the plugin for up to 10 domains.
No matter how big or small your operation is, BackWPup can help you keep your WordPress backed up. Backups can be set up to automatically occur, or you can back up your site manually.